Saturday, August 13, 2011

Winners and More Great News!

(For our current challenge, please go here.)

Today we are announcing the winners of our For The Boys Challenge, but first we have some great news to share with you. Shelby Thomas of Color of Happy has agreed to join our design team! Shelby is a very talented cardmaker and she has contributed some beautiful works of art for our kids! Take a look at a couple cards Shelby has shared with us for you to enjoy:



Aren't they great?! And here is what Shelby shared about herself for her introduction as the newest member of TEAM S.A.S.:

I live in the beautiful state of CO with my husband and brood of kids.  When I'm not crafting, I like to do all the things CO has to offer...hiking, mountain biking, skiing etc. but I don't do camping (there are things that will eat me out in those mountains!).  I started crafting in April 2010 when I needed something to keep me out of the cookie jar.  About four months into card making, I discovered copics and have been "addicted" ever since.  I started my blog recently, though I stalked the crafting blogoland for the last year just drooling over what other crafters were able to create and trying to learn as much as I could.  I look forward to working with the fabulous team members of Send a Smile 4 Kids, viewing the fabulous work from the participants of the challenges, and learning even more about the world of crafting.
Please join me in welcoming Shelby and leave her some love and congrats on her blog
Now onto the winners of our For the Boys Challenge! The random winner of Glitterbabe's $10 gift certificate is #18 Nancy D! And the winner of Kenny K's prize of 3 digital stamps of her choice is #14 Liesbeth S! To see the winner's cards, just click on their names. Ladies- please grab your winner's blog badges from the side of the blog and send me an email at khasheck@gmail.com so that I can get you in touch with the sponsors to collect your prizes.
Our top three as voted on by TEAM S.A.S. this time includes one very familiar name. The newest member of our design team introduced today was one of the biggest vote getters from this challenge! Shelby's Top Three card is this one:
Can you see why we are thrilled to have her as part of our team? The other two top vote getters are:



Congratulations to our Top Three! Your cards are awesome. Please grab the SAS4Kids Top 3 Blog Badge from the side to place on your blogs with pride! And if you would like to be a future guest design team member on one of our challenges, just send me an email at khasheck@gmail.com.
Remember our current challenge "Anything Goes for Kids" is still going on until Friday August 19th at noon CST. And remember too to send in your kids cards to Send a Smile 4 Kids so we can cheer children and their families when they are inpatient in Children's Hospitals. All the info you need is in the tabs on the top of the blog.
Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen





4 comments:

  1. SAS4 team...Thanks so much for the fantabulous introduction, and I'm excited to be here:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shelby! Fantastic cards :-) I look forward to seeing more of your DT cards.
    Thank you so much to the SAS team for chosing my card as a top 3 winner. I very much encouraged by it. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news. I'm a top 3 winner.
    My english is not so well but I understand that I must send my e-mailadress for contact.
    And I must say that the card of Shelby is one I can only dream of.
    Gr. Liesbeth S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Karen - hope you received my email with my card. Please let me know if you didn't

    ReplyDelete